ABC Tag

I've been tagged...

A- Attached or single: Technically single but I am really enjoying my relationship with Jason so I'm not talking to or dating anyone else right now. We'll see how it goes!
B- Best Friend: Jennifer Barrett, Stephanie Tucker
C- Cake or Pie: Both! I love desserts
D- Day: Thursday. I'm not sure why though
E- Essential Item: A pillow
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Home town: Nephi, UT
I- Indulgences: Any kind of ice-cream dessert
J- January or July?: I like them both
K- Kids: 3 of the cutest little girls ever
L- Life is incomplete without: A quiet time for myself every day
M- Marriage Date: I was married June 18, 1998 but my divorce was final on August 20, 2007.
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister, Lisa
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges. I hate apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Bees scare me to death!
Q- Quote: "Try a little harder to be a little better." President Hinckley
R- Reason To Smile: So many people that love and support me. I am so blessed by the people I know
S- Season: I am copying Laicy on this one but it's mine too: Spring-it's starting to get warm and green and I can leave my windows open (my favorite!)
T- Tag Four: Kelly, Samantha, Sarah, Steph
U- Unknown fact about me: When I was 9 I sang on a tape named "Sing Out" with 5 other kids that was sold nation wide. The funny thing is is now my kids listen to it when we're in the car
V- Very Favorite Store: Target
W- Worst Habit: Talking over people
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. There is nothing more incredible than seeing your little baby growing
Y- Your favorite food: Italian
Z- Zodiac Sign: Pisces

0 comments

Post a Comment