August, 2008

4 comments

When is August coming???

September 5, 2008 at 4:45 PM

Yeah!! I loved reading about your August. It sounds like things are going well with Jason. I'm SO glad!! And I'm so excited that you made it back to the temple - what an awesome accomplishment! I'm so proud of you for being so positive and happy considering everything you've gone through. Also, isn't sushi great?! I had never had it until moving to KC and now it's my favorite food! Love you, Ali

September 10, 2008 at 9:40 AM

It's about time you got August up and running. HA HA!!!

Your the best,

Jason

September 10, 2008 at 12:02 PM

You ARE the best...but it still sucks to have to hear about it all on your BLOG! Call me brat! Are you still planning on coming to visit this month? You don't have to, but if you want to see the coolest temple ever, it's this one up here. I have to take you to the house I'm working on too, maybe Cindy can tell you what's in store for your future...ha ha ha! I did tell you she's "intuitive" didn't I? But really, I could use some "staging" advice, I've done most of the dirty work... but I really need to get it all finished up! I love you tons, give my girls BIG HUGE HUGS from their favorite... whatever I am...!

September 11, 2008 at 8:44 PM

Post a Comment