Let's Play a Game

Let's play a game...

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Here you go Steph.....BRING IT ON!!!!! But keep it clean. I wasn't detailed in yours AT ALL! ;)

3 comments

Not that anyone will get it- but I remember underwear in the couch cushion, Thad (or was it Tad?) knocking on MY window after midnight, the hard wood floor at Brents house while you were in the bed...the flat tire we got on route 66 on the way back from our 1 day trip to Albequerque, hiking Timp, that damn ferret and going to Starvation with the guys and Colton. Man, we've had so much fun! Here's to many many more memories!
Love you!
Stephanie

July 15, 2008 at 12:45 PM

Melissa a memory I have of us is just sitting out front of our houses, talking, watching our kids play. I miss you, I wish you still lived next door.

July 31, 2008 at 4:43 PM

Tag! Your it!

July 31, 2008 at 10:19 PM

Post a Comment