October, 2008

5 comments

Embarassing?? Not in the least bit. You are such a sweetheart. You can invade my space anytime. Does that sound right???

October 9, 2008 at 9:16 AM

Thanks for the update!! So glad your happy ;)

October 9, 2008 at 11:02 AM

I'm feeling so much better about my lonely friend in Mapleton these days. I still miss you like crazy, but it's about time something (someone) wonderful happens to you. If anyone deserves it, it's you...now you just have to make him the pineapple upside-down cake...or is that what you did make? He's a gonner after that! (HI JASON!)

October 10, 2008 at 7:51 PM

I love reading all your details! I actually sit on the edge of my seat and get excited to read about your dates. Jason sounds so amazing! I couldn't be happier for the two of you. Someday when . . .um . . .things are going even better than they are now (is that an OK way to put it?!?) you will LOVE that you have all these details written down!! BTW, sorry about my venting on my blog yesterday. Ya, life just really sucks sometimes, but I didn't need to spill it all out for everyone to read. Today was a MUCH better day. I appreciated your sweet comment. Someday we'll have to chat so I can vent in person :)

October 15, 2008 at 9:56 PM

Well, you are a dear friend to me too Melissa. I was so happy to see you the other day at Target and then at my sisters the other night. I am so happy for you! You deserve to be happy. It sounds like Jason is a sweetheart and treats you right. ABOUT TIME FOR YOU!!! Love you!

October 18, 2008 at 9:32 PM

Post a Comment