July, 2008

3 comments

If Jordyn thinks your flips in the water are cool, she needs to see us flipping a wave runner trying to knock eachother off! You guys need to plan another trip so we can go to the lake up here! We'll take the wave-runners and make a day of it for sure! I cried reading your blog tonight cause I feel like I'm missing it all! I wish you were closer!
Stephanie-

July 6, 2008 at 8:38 PM

I love how detailed your blog is! I feel like I'm there with you guys. I'm so happy that you're doing so well. We think about you all the time and miss you!

July 12, 2008 at 3:09 PM

I have a bunch of memories of you . . .here's a few: the first time I met you and we all went to get ice cream, getting to know you while talking at the guy's football game, MANY long talks, scrapbooking at each other's houses back when we actually had time for that, playing games at Call Apartments (Do you remember "BLUE 4"), when you guys visited us in Aug. 2006, you having us over for yummy Sunday dinners, Ellefsen family vacations, shopping together in Park City, Christmas together, driving you around Lehi to help you look for a house, going to the hospital when you had Jordyn and Maegan, and getting our kids together to play. That's just a few of the memories!

July 15, 2008 at 11:16 AM

Post a Comment