She Showed Me!

Brooklen was in one of those 4 year old girl moods tonight. Every single thing I asked her to do was met with a resounding "uuuugggggghhhhhh" and hunched shoulders. So when it came to tonights family scripture study and family prayer she chose to sit in the rocking chair hunched over on her knees with her head hanging down and rocked it back and forth as hard as she could. The chair eventually stopped moving when I realized she had rocked herself to sleep!!!!! I guess that showed me huh? lol.




um signature

2 comments

Good ol' Brookers! What a little Ali you have on your hands...good LUCK!

June 16, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Um, I'm going to assume your friend Stephanie has a daughter named Ali? Otherwise, she is dead-on in knowing that the scriptures put me to sleep some times! :)

June 19, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Post a Comment