Nothing To Say

Hello everyone,

I really don't have much too say here except that I am up extremely late for me (I'm going to hate myself tomorrow because I'm normally in bed by 9:30....) Anyway, I have been out in blog world and realized that I have seriously neglected my own little piece of the internet. I really have every intention of catching up on what's been going on with us (end of school/trip to Idaho, Maegan's baptism)but I must admit that I am being really selfish right now! I have been spending all my free time with my nose in a book I haven't really wanted to take the time to do anything else. I think I'm on my 9th book since the beginning of June. It's pretty bad when we're at the store and the girls are starting to recognize the authors I like. The girls have been gone 15 days out of about the last 22.....maybe that's why I've been able to read so much. They've been with Sean most of the time but right now they are camping with my mom and dad. I will join them on Friday. Well, just know that we are all happy and healthy and enjoying our summer!

um signature

1 comments

I'm glad you are all enjoying your summer! I just wish your girls were coming out here this week with the rest of the family! But I guess they've been gone from you quite enough for one month! I'm really interested in knowing what books you've been reading. When I get some time back in my life, I would love to put my nose in a good book.

July 8, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Post a Comment