The Christmas Bug

We stayed home from church again today.  I think this is the 4th week in a row because I am still sick and Jordyn seems to have woken up with it too.  Maegan and Brooke were the first two to get this lovely cold which they then gave to me.  Apparently I must be stressed or something which is preventing me from getting better because I've had this horrible, hacking cough for 3 weeks now (I'm sure I have grossed out quite a few people given the looks I get when I get in one of my coughing spells) and it doesn't seem to want to be going away anytime soon.  Luckily the girls have gotten over it more quickly than I have so I hope Jordyn won't feel bad for too long.  Anyway, the snow seems to have done it's job because I am suddenly in Christmas mode.  Hence, the blog overhaul.  I'm almost caught up on my August/September/October posts and I will get them up this week.  Hopefully I'll feel better soon so we can follow our tradition of getting out all of the Christmas decorations on Thanksgiving weekend!
Photobucket

1 comments

Hey, we are sick here too. I feel like we will NEVER get better. Ugh...

November 21, 2010 at 4:04 PM

Post a Comment