Thankful

A lot of people have been putting down what they are thankful for on their blogs and facebook pages.  I would have liked to have spent the time doing the same but really haven't had a chance to do so.  I'm going to list 25 things that I am thankful for but won't take the time to elaborate on each one.  These are in no particular order, just as they come to me!

1.  my patriarchal blessing
2.  my girls
3.  music
4.  my job
5.  friends
6.  family
7.  free agency and the Plan of Salvation
8.  the wonderful nation in which I live
9.  my hometown
10.  learning how to work while I was young
11.  entertainment (movies, tv etc.)
12.  my health and that of my girls
13.  books and reading
14.  my Grandma
15.  education and continual learning
15.  my eyesight
16.  good speakers with lots of bass to listen to my music as LOUD as I can when I clean
17.  people infinitely smarter than I am who invent our modern day conveniences
18.  modern medicine
19.  electricity
20.  food
21.  modern transportation
22.  water (drinking, growing things and playing in)
23.  traditions
24.  comfortable "lounge" clothes to change into after getting home from work
25.  coupons!  lol....they have made a huge difference in my life so how can I not be thankful for them?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment