It's About Time!

So, if you haven't noticed I've been a little whiny about my life. I have FINALLY come to realize that if I am so bored I need quit complaining and do something about it since no one else is going to smack me and tell me to knock it off. Over the past few weeks I've had 3 people tell me I need to write a book. Interesting thought but I'll pass on that one. I've also had some friends get mad at me when I find good deals and don't tell them about my finds (which I did today when I got my free freshwater pearl necklace so no more complaining!!!) but I don't always have the time to spread the word. I mentioned my craft club idea to a few people and they said they would want to join in. So, with all this in mind I am going to get myself busy and start developing a new blog that will be my forum for all things creative. I will continue to keep this blog dedicated to the daily ins and outs of what's going on with me and the girls. Because of this decision I have also decided that once I have the other site up and running I will be changing this blog to private. I know it's not as convenient but it's something I've been thinking about for a while now and I feel like this is the right time to make that change. I'll keep you posted as to when that will happen and the status of the new blog. Wish me luck!

um signature

2 comments

Hey- want to do a creative blog together? I don't want to have 3 blogs, but I could contribute here and there as far as the creative part goes, like cards, photoshop secrets, projects I actually finish? We could co-contribute? It might be fun?

May 8, 2010 at 8:20 AM

I sent you an email about this yesterday. Call me!

May 8, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Post a Comment