I LOVE high heels. I know they are terrible for your feet and all that but luckily I have my own office at work and can kick off my shoes when I'm in there. While I was shopping on Friday night (and no, shoes were not on my list) I saw these and fell in love! I even found the perfect outfit to go with them. I was so excited to wear them for the first time. I put them on, took two steps, and realized there was NO WAY I would be able to wear them for more than a minute, let alone actually walk in them. Just the few steps I took in my house had me worried I was going to fall down and break my ankle. So, I kept them on my counter for a few days and tomorrow they will be heading back to their previous home. Sigh.



um signature

3 comments

Uh...not only no...but....
Are you crazy? Can't you be happy with being gorgeous? NOOOO, you gotta be tall too? They're cute to look at, but I'd rather walk on dry-wall stilts than torture myself in those ladies... but I'm sorry you're sad.

March 9, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Holy Cow Melissa! Those are soooo tall! I have to admit that the peep toe is so cute! I can't walk in heels.

March 9, 2010 at 8:23 PM

SAD!

March 10, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Post a Comment