Way to go Maegan!

I'm so excited to announce that Maegan has advanced a level in gymnastics! She has moved from Red Stars to Orange Stars. If you recall, I signed her up for gymnastics last fall because she was always trying to do flips on the trampoline and when I kept telling her to stop she came in the house one day and told me she was going to join the circus so she could do flips whenever she wanted. At that moment I decided I had better get her signed up for gymnastics so she learn how to do these crazy things correctly. She has absolutely loved it and done really well. So, last Tuesday was pass off week and tonight she found out that she was one of two girls that get to move up a level. She is so excited. The only problem is that the only Orange Stars class that works with my schedule is full so she has to wait for an opening before she can actually move on. I am so proud of her! ***Update*** The next day the gym called and said they can move her into the class we were waiting for. So, looks like next Tuesday she'll officially be an Orange Star!

um <br />signature

2 comments

Congratulations Maegan! I remember when she was born! Wow Melissa your girls are all so beautiful.

March 2, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Congrats Maegan!!!

March 3, 2010 at 8:19 AM

Post a Comment