This time of year is absolutely insane for me. All 3 girls birthdays are within one month plus all of the end of the school year activities. There is so much to be done that I have to plan out the next two months just to make sure I don't miss anything. I am posting the big stuff here. Keep in mind my 'master' list includes all the little things that need to happen to make all of this run smoothly. Throw on top of this all of our regular activities and it becomes quite exhausting. Wish me luck....I think I'm gonna need it.

March 31st~
Make early April Fool’s Day dinner since the girls will be at their dad’s house.
Make Jordyn’s ‘Explorer Spotlight’ poster for school
Finish my cards for April card group

April 3rd~
Make Jello salad for Easter Dinner
Get Easter baskets & egg hunt ready

April 4th~
Have Easter dinner with my mom’s side of the family

April 5th-7th~
Spring Break!
Make invitations for and finish planning Jordyn’s birthday party
Make Jordyn’s birthday dinner. Get balloons and hang banner since she will be at Sean’s on her b-day.

April 12th~
Take treats to school for Jordyn’s birthday

April 16th~
Make Jordyn’s ice cream cake for her party

April 17th~
Decorate for Jordyn’s party
Have Jordyn's "friend" birthday party!

April 20th~
Take treats to school for Maegan’s birthday
Make Maegan’s birthday dinner. Get balloons and hang banner

May 1st~
Wrap girls birthday presents
Bake cake and decorate for family birthday party
Have family party for Jordyn, Maegan and Brooklen.

May 5th~
Make Brooklen’s birthday dinner. Get balloons and hang banner since she will be at Sean’s on the night of her b-day.

May 6th~
Take treats to day care for Brooklen’s birthday

May 11th~
Jordyn’s performance of “Wonderfully Wicked Wizard of Oz”

May 24th~
Jordyn’s piano recital

May 25th~
Maegan’s gymnastics showcase

May 27th~
Last day of school!
Take gifts for teachers to school
Leave for vacation in Idaho with Trisha

May 28th-31st~
Bear World and Lava Hot Springs!!!!!

June 1st~
Turn in cards for June that I was somehow able to complete during this time.

June 4th~
Get food prepped for Maegan’s baptism

June 5th~
Get Maegan ready for her baptism
Maegan’s Baptism!
Celebrate!!!

June 6th~
Take a deep breath and RELAX!!

Oh, and just in case you're wondering why Jordyn gets a "friend" party and the others don't it's because they take turns each year. There is NO WAY I could have even more parties on top of all this!

um signature

1 comments

I'm exhausted for you!

March 30, 2010 at 10:50 PM

Post a Comment