April Fools!

As posted on Facebook but I've included pictures here...

I feel kind of bad. My girls are going to be at their dad's tomorrow night so I decided to play an April Fool's joke a day early. I kept telling them that we were going to have cake for dinner and they actually believed me! I whipped up a lovely "cake" with sprinkles and all. They took one bite and realized it was NOT cake! Instead I had made Shepherds Pie. I dyed the mashed potatoes purple so they looked like frosting. Jordyn and Brooklen thought it was funny but Maegan started sobbing! She is extremely sensitive but I still didn't expect this reaction! She is really, really sad she didn't get chocolate cake for dinner. I think I'm going to have to figure out a way to make this up to her.



um signature

0 comments

Post a Comment