Apparently Brooklen was not having a "Top o' the Morning" because she absolutely refused to wear the outfit I had picked out for her. I kept telling her it was St. Patrick's Day and she needed to wear green or she would get pinched but she was having none of that. She said to me, "It's NOT St. Green's Day Mom! And when I get to the day care and ask my teachers if it's St. Green's Day and they say it's not St. Green's Day then it's not St. Green's Day." How, in the world could I ever win an argument against that logic? So, I decided to give up (I know, way to cave right?) and let her pick her own outfit. Luckily they made a cute St. Patrick's Day headband and when I picked her up she said, "I didn't even get pinched Mom!" She looks like a little elf in this picture to me! Fitting for the day I guess. Apparently the Leprechauns decided to have some fun out our house while we were at work and school and sprayed silly string all over their rooms and the toilet water was green. Hope you all had a great St. Patty's Day!



um signature

3 comments

aw, cute. Sounds to me like you may have a little "Ali" on your hands...she's almost as stubborn!

March 17, 2010 at 3:20 PM

LOL that is hilarious sounds like Olivia and Brooklen could have some pretty awesome debates!!

March 17, 2010 at 5:42 PM

You are so cute! I am sad I missed you Monday!

March 18, 2010 at 8:50 AM

Post a Comment