In Jordyn's class her cute teacher's theme is "Mrs. Wilson's Student Explorers". So this week it was Jordyn's turn to be the student explorer of the week. Jordyn wanted to keep her poster simple but she ended up choosing a lot of pictures so it didn't turn out quite so simple. It was really fun taking a look back as we were deciding which pictures to use. Next week when it's her birthday I'll post a lot of them. For now I will just put up the picture with her and her poster before she left for school this morning. Oh, and, I stayed home from work today. I am not feeling so great. Maybe it's payback from my trick on the girls last night. Maegan told me that now she thinks the joke was kind-of funny. Hopefully in time she will get over it.



um signature

1 comments

You are such a creative mom!

April 2, 2010 at 8:53 AM

Post a Comment