For a few years now I have been wanting to dye my hair dark brown and haven't had the courage. After seeing a few different gals take the plunge from blonde to brunette I realized their hair didn't turn orange or fall out in clumps so I decided to finally loose my inhibitions and move forward with my plan. I didn't want it black but I wanted it dark! So here's the unveiling of my new hair! I'm still doing double takes every time I walk past a mirror!


As for my sneaky little girl. Let's just say that after 3 days in a row of this the watercolors moved to a new home that only mommy can get to!



um signature

2 comments

I love your hair! I can't wait to see it in person!

April 13, 2010 at 6:09 PM

I keep going darker and darker, too. Mine is almost black right now, after getting my hair colored last week. I think it's fun to do new things with my hair! And yours looks really good on you! I LOVE dark hair!

April 14, 2010 at 8:12 AM

Post a Comment