Thanks Steph!

My bff from college, the great Stephanie Tucker, was visiting from Vernal over the weekend. Saturday night she came over to my place. She's taught some amazing card classes and has an incredible eye for design. While the kids played we compared our cards from our card clubs and then she shared with me her infinite photoshop wisdom. Sunday the girls and I sluffed church and she took our family picture and then we went to a park for the kids to play. After she headed home I sat down to put all of it to use and you are now looking at my first attempt at designing my own blog background! Yay, no more link of somebody else's website on my own! It wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be but I still have some sizing issues to work out. Let me know what you think about my first masterpiece. Soon to come is a new header. Thanks Steph you are a great friend!

um signature

2 comments

So do you have photoshop? Looks good!

April 12, 2010 at 7:56 AM

aw shucks...have you checked out your pictures on photobucket yet? You haven't said anything...

April 15, 2010 at 11:46 AM

Post a Comment