Here's the Proof!

I may have mentioned that I like my house to be clean. But, like everyone else, it's not always so. However, sometimes people don't believe me that I let my house get like this so here is the proof. After a week of working on my April cards for card group I decided to make June's cards as well since I won't have much time in the next little bit. On top of that I made Jordyn's poster for school and my house was a nightmare! Thank goodness for Saturdays, iTunes and some good speakers so I had enough motivation to get this cleaned up.



um signature

1 comments

Funny Girl. I've decided it's not a bad thing when people comment on how clean your house is. In my case, it just means they've only been here on a good day! You are a CLEAN FREAK and I LOVE that about you! I also love to see that I'm not the only one that lets things get away from me every once in a while.

April 4, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Post a Comment